We print a variety of products that are used for direct mail. We stock a large variety of envelope sizes and colors. We print postcards, flyers, letters, self-mailers, business reply cards, or anything else that you need to put into the mail. We complete the project by either using your mailing list or procuring a mailing list using your specifications and addressing the printed pieces plus applying barcodes and sorting for maximum postal discounts.
Using our Secap Mailing Equipment and Satori Bulk Mailer, let us take your company's marketing strategy to a new level.
THE MAILING PROCESS:
1. Our team of expert graphic designers will create an eye-catching postcard/booklet/letter to mail. You can also provide the artwork as well (please be sure to look at our artwork specifications page to ensure you meet mailing requirements)
2. Send us your own mailing list, or we can provide one for you based on your custom specifications. This can include a myriad of parameters including zip code, income, residential or commercial, and many more!
3. Once the artwork is approved, we will run your list through our USPS verified database and weed out all the duplicates and bad addresses. If you are providing the list, we will often show you the bad addresses so you have the option to fix them.
4. After the database is corrected and updated, we will immediately imprint your addresses onto the mailing piece. We provide use of our bulk permit so you don't have to bother with confusing postal service paperwork.
5. We will take care of all the postal requirements on your behalf, including dropping your piece to the post office so you don't have to be bogged down by technical jargon and paperwork.
6. Depending on the type of service you choose, your recipient receives your piece within 1-3 business days of mailing, or within 5-7 business days of mailing.
We make this process easy and seamless for you by controlling our process in-house and walking you through all the steps.